Procedures and Guidelines
Thank you for choosing Fat Boys ATV Lodging for your stay here in the beautiful WEST VIRGINIA HILLS!!
With your help, we can keep our cabin in tip-top shape and available for riders in the years to come. Below is some helpful information to keep in mind during your stay. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Our cabin is smoke-free.
- We do not provide daily maid service … please treat our cabins as you would your own home.
- Absolutely NO PETS are allowed in cabins or on the property.
- Please DO NOT wash riding clothes in the bathroom or kitchen sinks, nor in the showers. (A water hose is available on site.)
- PLEASE DO NOT wear muddy riding shoes or boots inside the cabin and please do not wear wet or muddy clothes on cabin furniture inside.
- Please use trash cans provided inside and outdoors for all garbage.
- Only those guests registered to the cabin shall occupy that cabin at any given time.
Delbarton, West Virginia, is ATV friendly!! This means that you can ride your ATV on local roads. However, YOU MUST ABIDE BY ALL LOCAL TRAFFIC AND SAFETY LAWS and please be respectful of other motorists.