Procedures and Guidelines
Thank you for choosing Fat Boys ATV Lodging for your stay here in the beautiful WEST VIRGINIA HILLS!!
With your help, we can keep our cabin in tip-top shape and available for riders in the years to come. Below is some helpful information to keep in mind during your stay. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Our cabin is smoke-free.
- We do not provide daily maid service … please treat our cabins as you would your own home.
- Absolutely NO PETS are allowed in cabins or on the property.
- Please DO NOT wash riding clothes in the bathroom or kitchen sinks, nor in the showers. (A water hose is available on site.)
- PLEASE DO NOT wear muddy riding shoes or boots inside the cabin and please do not wear wet or muddy clothes on cabin furniture inside.
- Please use trash cans provided inside and outdoors for all garbage.
- Only those guests registered to the cabin shall occupy that cabin at any given time.
The following policies are enforced for all reservations and cancellations regardless of circumstances. We cannot be responsible for inclement weather, work schedules, etc.
Cabins must be rented for a minimum three (3)-night stay. If our schedule shows two days available between stays and you would like to book a shorter visit, please call us. We may be able to accommodate your request.
One night’s stay deposit for your cabin rental is due at the time of scheduling your stay. You may also pay the full amount online. This amount is only refundable (minus a one-night deposit) if requested at least thirty (30) days before your scheduled arrival. No refunds will be issues without at least thirty (30) days’ notice.
Check In: Check in is 3:00 pm. We will text you with a door code to access your cabin.
Check Out: Check out time is 10:00 am.
Cancellation and Refunds
If you are unable to honor your reservation, you must call to cancel it at least 30 days before your scheduled check in date. Call us at (304) 664-5564 or (304) 784-6807. If no one is available, please leave your name and number so that we can return your call. Your reservation is NOT cancelled until you receive confirmation via phone call from our office.
If you paid your full stay online, we will issue a refund (minus one-night deposit) as long as your cancellation is made at least 30 days before your visit. Otherwise, you will be responsible for paying the entire amount.
We accept only one discount per reservation.
The person making the reservation will be charged for any damages or cleaning fees at the prevailing rate including labor and materials for any excessive damage to the property.
Delbarton, West Virginia, is ATV friendly!! This means that you can ride your ATV on local roads. However, YOU MUST ABIDE BY ALL LOCAL TRAFFIC AND SAFETY LAWS and please be respectful of other motorists.